National Youth Workers Convention 2008


Gearing up for this usually outstanding, energizing, contemplative, rejuvenating event. Attending Nashville, Tennessee version. Really looking forward to worship and some general sessions and seminars, but mainly the "sanctuary" option they are offering this year to explore lectio divina, prayer with icons, creative prayer with art, and a prayer walk around the city. I will update the blog so you can see how things are going day by day. I covet your prayers as this event has proven in the past to be remarkably cathartic and revealing b/c of the fact I actually get to retreat from the day-to-day grind and open my ears, heart, mind, and body to God. To any friends in Nashville, look me up and we can hang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

re: Anne Lamott's "Mess" and John Wesley's "Perfection"