re: the presence of God

Consumed with brother Lawrence's idea about practicing the presence of God, which he describes as "the concentration of the soul's attention on God, remembering that He [sic] is always present." Really simply a constant focus on God's metaphysical presence in our lives. Last couple of days, practicing this concentration and prayer throughout the day, especially through busy work, and has helped me see God in the little things that have come my way and the people that I meet throughout my day, especially those in the service industry that sometimes look and treat others as though someone has urinated in their cheerios. Helped me to see God in my daily life. Highly recommend the book, it is a quick read and may assist you in keeping our focus on God throughout the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rePost: I will not let this go...