Doing my Part for Women's History Month

in honor of Women's History Month, i am reading through some of my favorite women theologians work. already posted about Phyllis Tickle's The Great Emergence, now onto Robert Ellsberg's compilation of the diaries of Dorothy Day, The Duty of Delight, and then stopping back by Marjorie Hewitt Suchocki's God, Christ, Church: A Pratcical Guide to Process Theology. i know that this is only scratching the surface so i am putting it to you, the reader, to suggest your favorite women theologians to me for further reading. also, if you know of a good treatment of the church and female imagery, would love to have titles on this as well. as a sidenote, i have already received a ton of rec's for Diana Butler Bass so if you are recommending her, please be specific about which of her books you would suggest go first on my reading list.

thanks, in advance, for your reader participation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

re: Anne Lamott's "Mess" and John Wesley's "Perfection"

rePost: I will not let this go...

My Favorite Whitman...as interpreted by Levis